Podcast episode #23: Why you need to be brave to get the message of your coffee business out there
Guys, this episode is one of my favorites! It's straightforward, it's direct and it's honest!
In episode #23 of 'adding some flavor | a coffee marketing podcast' I'm talking to Gintare Adomaityte who is in charge of communication & branding at Refinery High End Coffee in Berlin/Germany.
Gin and I are focussing on Marketing & Communications, Public Relations and Social Media for specialty coffee businesses in this one.
If you thought about doing some promotion or campaign for your shop already, but are still struggling how to get your message across, listen to this episode! Gin shares so many valuable insights for all of you!
What you'll learn in this episode:
- Why an outside view on your business can help you think broader
- How to get people through your doors that are new to specialty coffee
- Why your team reflects your customers and how to use this for bringing more people in
- How to find your own unique business approach and the message you want to get across
- The real reason why you should be doing social media and how to use it for your business.
What are your thoughts about this episode? Are you doing Marketing & Communications for your coffee business, yet? Let me know in the comments below!
'adding some flavor | a coffee marketing podcast' is a podcast by Coffeepreneur Melanie Boehme and is airing on Tuesdays every second week. In this podcast Melanie provides Marketing hacks for coffee professionals and their coffee businesses. Often she invites interesting guests from the specialty coffee industry to her show, as well, to share their insights (and maybe some secrets) with you.